Thursday, August 10, 2017

Little Things


Well hello there and welcome to my blog! My name is Olivia Burgess. I am a 22 year old living in Phenix City, Alabama. I am a registered nurse at a local hospital. I graduated from nursing school in May 2017, so I haven't been a nurse for long. I live in my own apartment with my feline son, Knox.


For a few months now I have wanted access to a creative outlet where I can share my life -- moments of happiness and moments of grief.  I was recently inspired to start a little blog so I can do just that, write about my life. SO much has been going on lately and I just want a way to get it all out there. I've recently moved out on my own, had a few personal relationships change, started a new career, and adopted my feline boy. This blog is here for me so I can not only document my life but to also show family and friends what I've been up to! My posts will consist of daily living, my nursing experiences, and my adventures with Knox. I'm absolutely terrified to start this blog, but I am also very excited. I hope this will be a positive experience as the past few months have been very stressful and difficult. Each day gets better & I can't wait to see what my future holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@oliviamburgess